/* Working Papers of Patrick Lee Cheatham - under Content Development */
Pressure from many members of the societal populace of the United States, does tend to consider members of government to be second class citizens.
Pressure from many members of the societal populace of the United States, does not allow for members of the government to honor thier implied social contractual obligations to themselves and others, of the People.
Evidence of this starts in the all to frequent and prevalent rant against elected officials, and their staffs.
Some of the People, do regularly adopt overdog postures of individual sway power, by playing the underdog.
Government involvement with our English language, is governed by the televised news media, and any government checks against that, to provide defence for the people, were likely long ago rendered powerfully unpopular, and that likely in the age of very early 20th Century broadcast radio.
“Fidelity Voices on Events”
Events are real-life goings on of recent days.
- Personal Life Partial Takeover via Ears, with reclamation of the self’s personal life taking many minutes, to hours, after exposure, as a behavioral science species-wide issue.
- Read Text on Events Benign
- Still Images on Events Benign
- Closed Captioning on Events Benign
- Muted Audio on Events Benign
- Audio (or Audio/Video) on Fiction (or fictionalized scenario advertisement, music video, etc.) Benign
- Home One-way Conversation Simulator